Sn99.7Cu0.3 is one low residue cored solder which fulfills all the Bellcore specifications as per the standard. It is basically used for the no-clean soldering applications. The unique rosin blend and proprietary activators avail the rapid wetting. They leave a minimal, optically clear inert residue after blending.
- Best performance, fast wetting cored wires that are the best suitable option for most of the scenarios.
- Core flux distribution
- Attached components and reworking operations are available for any automated or handy operations.
- It provides high efficiency during soldering with low and non-corrosive flux residues.
- Strong joints providing great solderability.
- Outstanding wetting properties and strong joints. All the solder joints without any spatter and no corrosions. It also has a very less amount of flux residue.
Alloy melting temperatures
|Alloy||Melting/Solidus/Liquidus Temp ˚C|