YF-H-4258 is a lead-free no-clean solder paste which is created by combining low-oxidation tin powder and imported rosin that is introduced to the highly-efficient active agent in a vacuum environment. It is a low-temperature solder paste that is used for heat-resistant modules, LEDs and many other products which are non-resistant to higher temperatures. By the time solder paste is reflowed, the activity can be released preciously and slowly. When the solder melts it has a great fluidity and tightens wettability.
YF-H-4258 is not comprised of any halogens. Even though halogen is absent from this formulation, the breakthrough formulation structure provides a great soldering performance. After the reflow, the joints of solder get brighter and full of transparent and non-corrosive nature. It has no blackening and the final residue is colorless. You can count on it for the highest safety performance in the industry.
YF-H-4258 with its wide reflow window is capable of adapting various reflow curves, stable viscosity, and great coating performance.
- Entirely halogen-free solder paste.
- Great wettability as it is the best option for difficult-to-welt metals like palladium or nickel
- It provides a great coating feature and has stable viscosity.
- The solder spots are brighter and full. It has no black or tin beads.
- It provides highly reliable solder joints after soldering. It has very tiny rosin residue with the transparent, non-corrosive and colorless property.
- It can reflow in air and nitrogen
- Best reflow soldering types are weather, laser, infrared, conduction, hot air and convection
|Project||Numerical Value||Test Methods|
|Metal Content||88.5%||IPC-TM-650 2.2.20|
|Viscosity||140-180 Pa.s||IPC-TM-650 2.4.34|
|Thermal collapse||≥0.4mm||IPC-TM-650 2.4.35|
|Halogen content||0||EN 14582:2007|
|Solder balls||Very few||IPC-TM-650 2.4.43|
|Expansion rate||≥78%||IPC-TM-650 2.4.46|
|Steel net life||>8 hour||@25℃, RH:50%|
|Residue stickiness test||Qualified||JIS Z 3284 附件 12|