YF-H-10 is a lead-free solder paste at medium temperature. It is created by combining low-oxidation tin powder along with the highly-efficient flux inside a vacuum.
YF-H-10 lead-free medium temperature no-clean solder paste is made by mixing the low-oxidation tin powder with high-efficiency flux in a vacuum environment. The solder paste is stable at room temperature and can release the activity rapidly when reflowed. The solder has good fluidity and strong wettability after melting. This solder paste can be widely used in thermal modules, LEDs, tuner and other products that require medium and low-temperature soldering.
YF-H-10 excludes any halogens in it. Even though halogen is not present in the formulation, this breakthrough formulation achieves good solderability and wettability for OSP copper, silver, nickel pads or HASL tin, reflow soldering. Here, the light is full and black. The residue has properties like colorless, non-corrosive and transparent. It provides the highest safety for industries.
YF-H-10 is capable of adopting varieties of reflow profiles with its wide reflow window. Here, the solder joints from various endothermic parts can achieve an excellent and consistent welding effect.
- Entirely halogen-free as it provides completely halogen-free solder paste.
- Good wettability as it is excellent for difficult-to-weld metals like Palladium or Nickel.
- Stable viscosity and excellent coating performance
- Low void as it achieves IPC7095 Class III void performance which is the highest level.
- It has full and bright solder spots with no black or tin beads.
- Air and nitrogen reflow.
- The soldering process achieves highly reliable solder joint with less rosin residue and transparent, colorless, non-corrosive like properties.
- The applicable reflow soldering methods are conductive, hot air, laser, and convection, infrared, meteorological.
LED, low or medium temperature assembly without lead, metal welding, etc.
- Reflow soldering (air or nitrogen),
- Stencil printing,
- Needle spot coating